Copilot stop hiding comments

Would love for co-pilot to stop hiding comments that our team makes on a task. This creates confusion: we feel like we could sweat we shared information with the rest of the team… and yet… AH it’s hidden by co-pilot! Bad co-pilot.
Can we change this behavior or have an option to turn it off.
Everything else about co-pilot seems useful and expected, for a friendly AI bot.

Hi, Adal! I may have responded to this in an internal thread where you reached out with similar feedback, but I’ll post here too for community visibility!

For now, Copilot is designed to hide comments when users have engaged in a conversation with the feature. For example, with our brainstorming feature, if users are chatting with Copilot, at the end of the discussion, Copilot will auto-summarize the chat and hide the comments behind the summary.

You can for sure expand the comments, but it’ll be auto-hidden to lessen chat noise. I want to confirm that this is only happening with Copilot related exchanges and not for non-Copilot conversations, e.g. you and your team chatting in a task.

If this is in fact happening without Copilot being looped into the conversation, please send over more details/examples to support@height.app.

Nevertheless, I appreciate your feedback and have shared it with the team to improve!