Zapier Private Lists

I’m trying to set-up Zapier to automatically create tasks from my Google Calendar. Whilst I’m able to get this working, I’m having trouble with private lists.

Even though I have access to the list, Zapier isn’t able to see my private lists. If I set to ‘All members’, it comes up but as soon as I swap so it’s only visible to myself Zapier isn’t able to access the list and therefore can’t create the task.

Is this a bug or do I need to change the permissions somewhere? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jonathan

1 Like

Hey, there! Zapier only works for lists that are accessible to all members. Apologies for the inconvenience! I’ll file this with the team for us to consider supporting in the future.

This is an issue I just hit as well. I’d like to create tasks from emails (triggered via labels), but not being able to use private lists is a big issue. It means I have to be very careful not to accidentally label a confidential email.

1 Like

Hey, Tammer! Sorry about this! Not exactly sure if we’ll be able to easily support zaps featuring private lists, but I’ll make note of this feedback.

Hello Height team! Just checking on this feature request. Not being able to create tasks in private lists through Zapier makes it hard to capture ideas on the go. Related to:

Thanks for checking in, Tammer. I’ll be sure to circle back with updates as they come.

I agree completely. It’s crucial. For instance, we receive website requests from Webflow, which are then sent to Height via Zapier. We don’t want to display these client leads to our entire team since it contains private information.

1 Like

Makes total sense! Thanks for the context. I’ll update this thread once the feature is supported :ok_hand:t5: