I’m seeing this in the macos native app. If I select multiple tasks and take an action (such as unassigning someone), then it seems to stick, but within seconds, the action is undone.
on further investigation, I think this happens when I invoke actions too quickly. Feels like API errors aren’t being caught and shown to the user correctly. Maybe a rate limit?
Trying to replicate this:
- how many tasks are you editing at once?
- what do you mean by “I invoke actions too quickly”? different edits in a row?
I’m now trying unsuccessfully to make a reproduction (without spamming my team). when I experienced it yesterday and this morning it was when:
- working with many tasks (>20)
- which had a variety of people assigned to them
- selecting them all
- using ctrl-k to “edit assignees”
- using Enter to toggle each assignee first on then off (which I did quickly)
As I did this, people were assigned to all tasks and then immediately unassigned (as expected), but 2 seconds later they’d show up as assigned to the original tasks again.
Similar issue happened using the same workflow when adding/removing blocking tasks from a large number of tasks.
We’ve just merged a fix for this. Thanks for reporting!