[feature] "Show all completed tasks" button for lists

I would appreciate a button to “Show all completed tasks” at the list level to peek at my completed tasks for a list. I imagine an always-visible button that resembles the existing “Show all n subtasks” button but at the root list level.

Indeed, I could temporarily toggle the “Show completed” filter. However, it would be nice to have a quicker approach that requires fewer clicks and does not mutate the list’s filters.

Thank you!

UPDATE: Quick mockup:

Hey, Danny! Just to ensure that I understand your request, are you saying you’d like a view option that shows all completed tasks in a quick snapshot?

Hi, Akila!

Consider the existing button to “Show all n subtasks” that is always visible and merely unhides the other subtasks:

I would love a similar button to “Show all n completed tasks” for unhide the completed the whole list. I accomplish this today by toggling the “Show completed” filter, but it requires several button clicks and generates the warning for changing the filters. Not a big deal, but it would be nice because I quickly do this several times every day.

Thank you! :pray:

1 Like

Gotcha. I’ll pass this along to the team. Thanks!

For reference, I created a quick mockup of what I envisioned:

Nice, Danny!

Thanks for the visual aid. I’ll include this in my feature request report.