Command+Click is inconsistent across the app

Command+Click generally opens any link in a new tab. I use it constantly, and am a tab hoarder until the fans on my laptop start getting loud.

I’ve noticed that Command+Click is inconsistent in Height. Sometimes it opens a new tab, sometimes it selects, sometimes it opens the task in a modal. I think this could use someone auditing the app and seeing where it does this and where it doesn’t. Ideally it aligns with expected browser behavior (ie all links should open in a new tab when you command+click).

1 Like

Hey, Jimmy! This could possibly be related to the updates we made to the task preview modal. I’ll pass this along to the team to investigate. Thanks!

Hi, I can confirm that this is very annoying not to be able to use normal key and mouse clicks combinations supported by a browser. As an another example, middle mouse click does not open tasks from the search results view. And command+click opens only the first task from the list, but does not work when clicking on the second task. So yes, please make sure that people don’t struggle with your awesome app in browsers

1 Like